As we go about our daily activities, injuries and postural problems can lead to various aches and pains. Arthritis can cause degenerative changes while headaches and even migraines may result in anything from minor to completely debilitating pain. All of these conditions and more can be helped by chiropractic treatment. At Sports Chiropractic Health and Rehab in Palm Bay and Sebastian, Florida, we can help.
Why You Might Need a Chiropractor
The incredibly complex organism known as the human body functions best when it is properly nourished, well-rested and everything is in balance. When you hurt, the first response is to change the way you move. Eventually, this can result in secondary effects like tight tense muscles or areas of weakness. In other cases, you might suffer from a condition like fibromyalgia or migraine headaches. Or perhaps your diet is causing you problems like inflammation or obesity. All of these are reasons to see a chiropractor.
Conditions We Treat
A chiropractor is a musculoskeletal expert. Chiropractic training goes well beyond the musculoskeletal system, however, and includes proper nutrition as well as lifestyle improvement. A chiropractor provides holistic (whole body) care designed to improve your overall health and wellness. At Sports Chiropractic Health and Rehab, we offer treatment for the following conditions:
- Injuries suffered in an auto accident, such as whiplash or post-concussive syndrome.
- Chronic pain in areas such as the neck, back, shoulder or joints in the legs and arms.
- Headaches of all sorts, including tension headache and migraine.
- Temporomandibular joint syndrome (TMJ).
- Sports injuries such as sprains and strains, ligament injuries or overuse from repetitive motion.
- Degenerative disc disease or herniated discs.
- Many chronic conditions such as sciatica, arthritis, fibromyalgia, scoliosis and plantar fasciitis.
- Herniated discs or degenerative disc disease.
Other Chiropractic Treatments
Many people are familiar with the most common chiropractic treatment of spinal adjustment. However, a chiropractor can offer much more. Neck pain and back pain may benefit from massage therapy or spinal decompression. Nutritional counseling can help identify inflammatory foods or food intolerances that may cause a problem or make it worse. Postural screening and functional movement assessment help identify the ways in which you sit, stand or move that is creating chronic pain or making it worse.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
If you suffer from any kind of pain or want to improve your overall health and wellness, please contact Sports Chiropractic Health and Rehab at 321-248-7242. We have two offices, one at 280 Corporate Way SE in Palm Bay and one at 661 Sebastian Blvd Unit G, in Sebastian. You are welcome to stop by for free new patient consultation and tour.